The Trinity House is Wake County's oldest surviving brick house. Despite an expansion in the nineteenth century and extensive remodeling in the twentieth and early twenty-first centuries, the house retains original details like the Flemish-bond brick walls (visible inside but covered by stucco at the exterior), a steeply pitched side-gable roof, and interior chimneys. As late as the 1960s, the house still had Federal-era mantels and six-panel doors. Private residence.
Date: ca. 1800