Agriculture Building

Designed by the Raleigh architects G. Murray Nelson and Thomas W. Cooper, this Neoclassical Revival building imparts a feeling of governmental strength with its Ionic colonnade on raised, striated basement. Both the south and east sides serve as formal facades in recognition of the building's corner location. It still houses programs of the Department of Agriculture.

Date: 1923

Images

Map

2-20 West Edenton Street