Capital Club Building

Architect Frank B. Simpson designed this skyscraper for the Capital Club, one of the oldest prominent men's organizations in the South. The building juxtaposes Art Deco motifs with a classically derived building form, and the twelfth-floor ballroom contains the finest example of Art Deco plasterwork remaining in the city.

Date: 1929-1930

Images

Map

16 West Martin Street