Federal Building (Century Post Office)

The office of Alfred B. Mullet, supervising architect of the United States Treasury Department, designed what was to be the first federal project in North Carolina following the Civil War. The building, which contains federal offices in addition to the post office, retains its Second Empire elegance despite extensive renovations.

Date: 1874

Images

Map

314 Fayetteville Street