This stately but unpretentious frame house was built in the Greek Revival style on 680 acres given to Alpheus Jones by his father Seth Jones, who served in the House of Commons from 1814 to 1819. The two-story hip-roofed house features a two-story Doric portico centered on the facade. After a mid-1970s rehabilitation, the dwelling housed a restaurant for a time. Private residence.
Date: ca. 1847