Lewis-Smith House

The Lewis-Smith house is an excellent example of the Greek Revival style, featuring a two-story pedimented portico supported by Doric columns on the first level and Ionic columns on the second. Moved from its original location on North Wilmington Street, the house was used by the state for offices before being sold back to the private sector in 2008. It has been since been rehabilitated for private office use, with an addition constructed at the rear.

Date: ca. 1855

Images

Map

515 North Blount Street