Built by local businessman Joel K. Marshall, this house is among the most intact examples of the elaborately ornamental Queen Anne dwellings that reflect the Victorian era in Raleigh. The interior features excellent examples of early Colonial Revival details. The house was moved from N. Blount Street in 1985 to spare it from demolition; it currently houses offices.
Date: ca. 1900